Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Wave of Light





Today is International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day.  In 1988, Ronald Regan set aside October as Infant Remembrance Month and the 15th as a specific day to remember these little ones who have passed on too soon. 








On this day, we ask all to light a candle from 7 p.m. until at least 8 p.m.  In doing so where ever we are, we send a wave of light around the world.





I am so grateful for all the special families I've come to know and love over the past year.  As they've shared their joys and triumphs, and heartaches and fears, they have strengthened me. 







I have learned so much about myself this past year and a half.  I've learned that it's okay to not have all the answers.  That it is okay to not be able to do and be everything.  What I have to offer and be is sufficient, because my Savior makes up the difference. 




May we always remember these precious spirits who have come to teach us and make us better people.  May the light of thier spirits always shine bright and bring hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment