Sunday, June 9, 2013

Party Time!! Are You Coming?

I'm gonna have a PARTY!  Yep, it's time again.  I actually turn 3 on Thursday, but Dad and the big kids are all involved in running a Cub Scout Day Camp this week, so we're celebrating on Saturday.  Yep, I'm even big enough that now my birthday is being celebrated on the most convenient day instead of always exactly on.

Anyway, you're all invited to stop by and have some cake and wish me a happy birthday.  We'll be sending balloons off to my angel friends again, thirty-six of them this time, one for each month of my life.  We'd love it if you brought some, too.  That way they can have even more to play with.

See you Saturday!!



Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.  ~Danny Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment