Sunday, March 25, 2012

If Only I Could Have Known...















If I could go back two years and tell myself what it would really be like, I would say this: You will experience more Joy and Love than you thought possible.


Yes, it's been hard, but it is so worth it.  This week's post will be short(er) on words, and much longer on pictures.  Take just a small peak at what our life is like...





Telling stories with Mom.  I wish I had a translator for what he was saying, but it was so much fun anyway!
 





I got my new BAHA hearing aid!  My therapist said it was the fastest approval she's ever gotten. I love being able to hear, most of the time.  Sometimes the feedback gets a bit annoying, but overall, the world has gotten much more fun!



Hanging out with Michael


 


 












Cousins!!!

Last weekend, my parents, my sister, Liz, and her three kids came to visit.  While they were here, my other sister who lives close by also dropped by.  We had a house full, and it was so great!  I can't remember when I've laughed so hard.  
Katie meeting Aaron
Ryan, Katie, and Michael taking turns with Gramma's iPod.


Playing in the backyard, Saturday.



Hey guys, they're just tubes.  No biggie.

Three Cousins!


Liz and her kids


Sunday

Gramma & Michael




Mary & Katie




Monday:

Liz had two goals in coming up from Arizona.  The first was to meet Aaron.  The second was for her kids to see snow.  It's been two years since they've played in it.  We were NOT supposed to be getting snow, just rain.  Um, yeah.  The Saturday pictures?  Same back yard as in these ones.  But they had a great time, and I think it was all gone by Wednesday.  So, lots of fun for kids!








My big boy.  What a blessing....
 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.   
Psalms 118:24 



No comments:

Post a Comment