Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Heading Home


We're outa here this evening!  

Yep, heading home.

All in all, it looks like he was having some sort of muscle spasms or something, some kind of pain.  X-rays were all normal, they even did ultrasound of his feet to make sure there wasn't fluid or tendon involvement.  It was all good.

So here we go.

His feet are still not in a neutral position and he really resists putting them that way.  He was offered botox or serial casting (we did that when he was really young).  Honestly, I just don't care.  Botox are injections, and have to be done repeatedly.  Casting would restrain his feet.  Frankly, this kid isn't on the track or football team.  He doesn't even walk.  I just don't care to put him through that.  

We're going to move on.  We may revisit it when he's doing better.  Right now, I just want my kid be home and happy.  I think those are pretty good goals.

"It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will."

L.M. Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment