Friday, October 30, 2015

All I Want for Christmas Is...

My Two Front Teeth!  Yep, he's lost 'em.

The first one got pulled in the OR a year ago.  The new one hasn't grown in yet.  The second one has been getting steadily looser.  When we saw the dentist this week, she said they'd pull it if he still had it when he goes in for his cleaning.


I guess he wasn't having that.  He lost it yesterday.  My funny gap-toothed kid.


That's six now he's lost, at about the age when his olders were losing their first.  I guess he thinks he's got to hurry and catch up with them.



And just for giggles, a funny video from PT (physical therapy) last week.  He wasn't too concerned on working in the gait trainer, but he sure had a lot of opinions he wanted to expound upon.  He's definitely my kid, through and through.


Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment