Saturday, February 9, 2013

Family Pictures!

Somehow, I was under the impression that when David left for his mission, things would settle down.  Um, not really.  Just different craziness.  I'll try to get all that caught up soon.  Just know that Aaron continues to love and live and thrive.  He makes us smile and is always learning new things!



A week before David left, we had family pictures done.  And it was actually a lot of fun!  We got them back the day before David left and I think they turned out really well.  Here are some of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy them.





































 




Such a wonderful gift that the Gubler's gave us in doing this.  And they were lots of fun to work with, too!  If you're looking for a fun, laid-back approach to pictures, I highly recommend them.

'Ohana means family-
no one gets left behind, and no one is ever forgotten.
– Lilo & Stitch

-->
 

1 comment:

  1. That is so special that each person got a picture with Aaron! Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete