Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Aaron:  Today is Daddy's birthday.  He and I started celebrating by staying up all night, and then sleeping all morning.

My daddy is my very favorite pal.

 I love my mom and my nurses and all my brothers and sisters, but there's just something about a boy and his dad.


Whenever I'm feeling yucky, he comes and holds me and my little body relaxes against him.  Then when the paramedics get here, I'm actually looking pretty good.




In fact, the two times that I've been in really bad shape (Lifeflight from my home once and lights and sirens the next), Dad was out of town.





So we had to have a talk about St George soccer tournaments.  I guess I don't really like it when he goes without me.







Anyway, I'm a lucky kid to have a daddy like mine.  Love you, Dad!












Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.  As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.  Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them.
Psalm 127:3-5

(I don't know about you, but I think the quiver is pretty full by now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment