Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ten Months Old!!



Aaron is 10 months old today! Ten more months than we thought we would get.


I got Superman cupcakes for his birthday today, because he's our
superhero. I love the look on his face when he saw his treat.



We let him have a taste of the frosting, and I think he gets a lot more out of it than we do.  Because he has never really figured out how to swallow, he rolls it around in his mouth for quite a while before it goes anywhere, usually out.  





We are so grateful for him and his wonderful spirit. He
has taught us so much. On this blog I put the words to little purple
pansies. I think it suits him. They are so tiny and appear so
fragile, but are really strong, sturdy flowers, just like him. While his body may be medically fragile, his spirit is as strong as any I've been privileged to know.  Love our little bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment